Effective Date: 09, 2019 (v. 4.0)
This is AZCloudHub, where knowledge is transferred through doing! Our mission is creating progress through technology, enhance knowledge and transform human conditions. We achieve this through specialized teachings in cloud technologies to our esteemed customers facilitated by highly qualified and industry recognized professionals with wealth of experience.
3. PLATFORM ACCESS AND ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
4. AZCLOUDHUB SUBSCRIPTION PLANS AND PAYMENT
Subscription Plan and Subscription Management
i. Transfer of Access Not Permitted. You acknowledge and agree that the user access is specific to the individuals you designate. Except as set forth in your Sales Order, access granted under these Terms are not transferable to any other individual for any reason, and you will take all commercially reasonable steps to prevent your users from granting access to the Platform to any other individuals, both in and outside of your organization.
ii. AzCloudHub operates a pay-as-you go payment system allowing users to sign up for per class or to multiple classes to access our discount program.
- Access to the Platform is expressly conditioned on timely payment of the then-applicable fee(s) in advance for your intended course in the amount set forth during online checkout or in a Sales Order, unless you are accessing the Platform via a free pilot or other no-fee arrangement. We reserve the right to increase or decrease any fee at any time; however, to the extent you have paid your fee(s) in advance, the increase or decrease will not become effective for your Plan or service until the end of your current Term.
- Payment Method. By registering for, subscribing to, or purchasing a Plan and providing billing information, you grant us and our authorized third-party payment processor(s) the right to process payment using the debit card, credit card, bank information, third-party payment provider, or reseller you provide, authorize, or maintain on your account (individually, and collectively, “Payment Method”).
- Editing Your Payment Method. If using online checkout, you may edit your payment method information by visiting our website and clicking on the “Account” link, available at the top of the pages of the AzcloudHub website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your payment method information or have not provided proper notice of cancellation of your account (see Cancellation Policy in Section below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue bill the payment method, as it may be updated.
- When you provide or add any form of payment method to your account, your bank may reserve the funds necessary or place a small authorization hold until the transaction processes or the authorization hold expires, but this is not the actual charge. The authorization will be removed from your account according to the policies of your bank; and as such, to remove an authorization, please contact your bank to clarify how long they hold authorizations for online orders.
- Depending on where you transact with us, the type of payment method used, and where your payment method was issued, your transaction with us may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices because of exchange rates and other AzcloudHub-provided geographic-specific pricing. We do not support all payment methods, currencies, or locations for payment.
- Collection Methods. Refund is only possible before and immediately after FIRST CLASS/SESSION. Any student/participant that attends more than first class/session shall not get any refund and is liable to full payment of course fee. If your payment method fails, or if your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms—this may include charging other payment methods on file with us or retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, the fees and cost of which you hereby agree to pay. For all our live classes, they ARE NOT REFUNDABLE after attending the first class.